Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

GRADS
    Prayers going out to you and your family. I saw that your Mom lives somewhere here in NorCal...if you need anything while you are here don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Prayers going out to you and your family. I saw that your Mom lives somewhere here in NorCal...if you need anything while you are here don't hesitate to ask.
    Great offer Grads!!

Carbon aka Stainless
    CH3NO2

Thanks Steve and everyone here. I'm doing well and so is my mom. Went to the funeral home yesterday , that was the hardest part.

All the earns are lame ! Found a Ford one online, he loved his mustangs and old school broncos...

Thankful for boating sites , gives me a second to take a break at times. It really did me good yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I've been in touch with Scott (rt99) she lives in rescue . Right next to Cameron park , sandwiche between placerville and Folsom .

I appreciate grads. I'll let you know

Mike,

You know where to reach me if you need anything

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Mike,

You know where to reach me if you need anything
    Got your text, can't send one back. Thank you Paul , really appreciate the ride to the airport

I'm getting in on this late Mike, but our home is open to you also.....just pm me if you need anything, we are a bit south, a little east of Modesto, but we are here for you if you need anything.....best to you brother, our most sincere condolences on your loss, from our house to yours...we are here for you brother...

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I've been in touch with Scott (rt99) she lives in rescue . Right next to Cameron park , sandwiche between placerville and Folsom .

I appreciate grads. I'll let you know
    I'm probably about 20 minutes away on the other side of the lake...let me know.

I went to Hammer's Mom's house yesterday to visit with Hammer, his Mom, and his stepsister. His Mom is a wonderful lady. We had a nice afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.