Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Ok. I'm sure we'll be back in November.
    I'm sure we will be there in November sometime. Been a few since we have been.

love boating

Quote Originally Posted by blubyu View Post
    budget cuts they drained it. Stupid o bam bam
    bahahah

Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    Vic, meet the peeps, peeps meet Vic.
    Hi Vic.
    Sincerely
    A Peep

Quote Originally Posted by TracyNicole View Post
    Hi Vic.
    Sincerely
    A Peep
    Welcome to hotboat.com. If 460 says you're ok, you're ok

I have a ways to go. So, Hi Vic. Glad to meet ya. I see you are going to be in Parker next weekend. Are you going to be in Havasu for the races?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    I have a ways to go. So, Hi Vic. Glad to meet ya. I see you are going to be in Parker next weekend. Are you going to be in Havasu for the races?
    Welcome and nice to meet you. Yes, we will be at the Havasu race. Should be pretty easy to spot us

Welcome and nice to meet you. Yes, we will be at the Havasu race. Should be pretty easy to spot us
    I will stop by and intro my self if your not too busy and I get a break from racing.

I am still looking for pointers for what to d a Havasu after the races. Do you have some favorites you would like to pass on? I am 60+ but not a blue hair.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    I am still looking for pointers for what to d a Havasu after the races. Do you have some favorites you would like to pass on? I am 60+ but not a blue hair.
    I'm almost 50 and my hair is almost blue