Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    17 was one of my favorite years of life.

18 was even better. Growing up in Venice Ca. Skating Marina del rey skate park. Good times.

Don't remember much about 19. So it had to be a great year of life.

20 was un fuggen believable! LA county Jail was scary chit. :(

21, Santa Monica Bars were on fire... The Oar house was home base. Good times I really cant remember them but I figure they were good times.

22 Meh, The fun was becoming reality. Bills Life. ya know.

23 Man I scored a killer job. Building sets in North Hollywood. Met some big stars. Saw some beautiful women before and after make up. Gosh dam them make up artist earn their keep!

24, yea buddy. Times were real good. I was rolling in the bacon. Clubin in BH. Tripping on Mel Rose with all my Life Longs. Good times!!! I miss them fuggers...

25, Well My insurance went down a tiny bit. Only to skyrocket after my 68 Camaro found a concrete wall in San Fernando. Fuggen freeway dead ends.lol Sherman Oaks at night was fun walking home back to the beach. Awe yes 50 is gunna be fun

26, well this was kinda gettin bad in Venice, Lost half my friends to drugs and crazy bisshes not to mention the drive bys. Crazy sh!t but I wouldn't trade it for anything!