Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm almost 50 and my hair is almost blue
    They make something for that.

Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    They make something for that.
    Sig Sauer?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    I will stop by and intro my self if your not too busy and I get a break from racing.
    We have GoPro's if your'e interested in running one or two

What class do you run?

I'm almost 50 and my hair is almost blue
    My hair is getting more silver everyday. But I don't let that stop me.

I am looking for a couple of restaurants to try out while there. I don't want some rowdy place, just a place to relax for a meal after working the races all day.

My hair is getting more silver everyday. But I don't let that stop me.

I am looking for a couple of restaurants to try out while there. I don't want some rowdy place, just a place to relax for a meal after working the races all day.
    I am probably the last person you want to ask. I really don't know Havi that well at all. I got lucky finding all 5 card stops for the DCB Regatta last weekend. I was proud of myself

Sig Sauer?
    Got that covered. The silver just keeps coming.

Oh you know what, we did eat at a great Italian place last weekend. Papa Leones. Really good food!!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Hey cruzer, I love the 21 daytona in your sig. Sweet boat!
    Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking about putting it in the Hot Boat of the Month contest but I didn't want to split the votes from our group across multiple boats. Might enter in Dec depending on what the rules/entries are for that month.

In early 04, wife and I designed the gel, bought the boat unrigged with the interior in it. Tom Papp's shop set the jet intake. During summer 04 and winter/spring of 05, my oldest son and I built the motor and rigged it. Except for some starter issues early on, the boat has been pretty much turnkey since we put it on the water in 05.

We lived in Oregon when we bought it but, now that we are in AZ, the boat gets much more use.
    Last edited by cruzer; 10-03-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking about putting it in the Hot Boat of the Month contest but I didn't want to split the votes from our group across multiple boats. Might enter in Dec depending on what the rules/entries are for that month.

In early 04, wife and I designed the gel, bought the boat unrigged with the interior in it. Tom Papp's shop set the jet intake. During summer 04 and winter/spring of 05, my oldest son and I built the motor and rigged it. Except for some starter issues early on, the boat has been pretty much turnkey since we put it on the water in 05.

We lived in Oregon when we bought it but, now that we are in AZ, the boat gets much more use.
    December will be 26' and under so you are good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Sand bar&grill is in the channel, the turtle has good food and drinks. Scotty's chicken, Angelinas(italian food), Javelina Catina(mexican food overlooking the water)... just to name a few!
    Thanks for the suggestions.