Views: 79
Size:  5.5 KB

Going to check mine first then do a very thorough examination on Jan
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I agree, it's a must.

We love boobies!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Great cause, and so very important.

My wife kicked Breast Cancers ass. Took 7 years, and more surgeries than you can count.. but she's been cancer free for 11 years now

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Great cause, and so very important.

My wife kicked Breast Cancers ass. Took 7 years, and more surgeries than you can count.. but she's been cancer free for 11 years now
    That's awesome!!!

GRADS
    I know I'm going to get blasted for this but this is kind of a sore subject with me. Let me start out by saying that I'm all for bringing attention and donations to cancer charities. With that being said I have never understood why they make such a big deal about breast cancer while other cancers get very little attention. Does it really need an entire month??....most other cancers have a week or even just a day. And where this really gets me is the NFL. For the next four weeks I have to watch the games with pink splashed all over every uniform. I'd be alright with them wearing it one weekend but 4 weeks...really? Fire away.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I know I'm going to get blasted for this but this is kind of a sore subject with me. Let me start out by saying that I'm all for bringing attention and donations to cancer charities. With that being said I have never understood why they make such a big deal about breast cancer while other cancers get very little attention. Does it really need an entire month??....most other cancers have a week or even just a day. And where this really gets me is the NFL. For the next four weeks I have to watch the games with pink splashed all over every uniform. I'd be alright with them wearing it one weekend but 4 weeks...really? Fire away.
    Keep the TV off for the month and you should be good! Don't watch Nascar either because Danika's car is PINK!! Who cares if it is a month or a week. Have your wife get her boobs checked ok??

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Grads stop being a grouch and start loving BOOBIES!!!

They're BOOBIES!
    FUN BAGS!
    They provide hours of fun and entertainment for us all!
    It's the breasts that keep on giving!
    They come in all shapes and sizes!
    They make my bumps different then your bumps!
    Without them we'd all wear speedos!
    Suck it up for a month a year and you can "suck it up" year round!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Grads stop being a grouch and start loving BOOBIES!!!

They're BOOBIES!
    FUN BAGS!
    They provide hours of fun and entertainment for us all!
    It's the breasts that keep on giving!
    They come in all shapes and sizes!
    They make my bumps different then your bumps!
    Without them we'd all wear speedos!
    Suck it up for a month a year and you can "suck it up" year round!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I think he has a problem with them because one time when he thought he was sucking a girls boobs it ended up being her fat lump, so it has become a very sore subject for him.