Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hotboat.com Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest **WIN *CASH**

Hotboat.com will be holding a boating related, pumpkin carving contest. The contest will be open to all registered members of www.hotboat.com. The pumpkin can be any size or shape, however, it must be carved in a boating related fashion. A boat would be my first suggestion. Anything related to the site will also be accepted. For example, the hotboat.com logo. Judging will be done by the hotboat.com staff. The hotboat.com staff has sole discretion to determine the winners. We will be looking for the best quality and most creative pumpkin you can produce. In order to qualify, you must post three (3) photos of your pumpkin. One of which must show the hotboat.com website home page in the background. There are no categories, just three winners chosen in order of our preference. The first place winner will receive a $50 gift card and a www.hotboat.com T shirt. Second place will receive a $25 dollar gift card and a www.hotboat.com T shirt. 3rd place will win a www.hotboat.com T shirt. The contest starts tomorrow, Tuesday October 1st and ends, Wednesday October 30th at 8pm. The date and time your photos are posted will determine if you are eligible per the contest dates. Only one entry per member. Once your entry is submitted, it cannot be replaced. The winners will be announced on Thursday Oct 31st by 5pm. Now, lets see what you got!! (*cash in the form of a gift card. Gift cards and T shirts will be mailed out within 7 days of the announcement of the winner)
    Last edited by HB Vic; 10-01-2013 at 07:10 AM.

It's on!

Name:  Droid X Jan 1st pics 048.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  42.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    It's on!

Name:  Droid X Jan 1st pics 048.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  42.6 KB
    Oh damn!

iBoat
    reminds me when the kids used to have a contest in the neighborhood. Will be neat so see what the members come up with too bad i suck at carving

Hotboat.com Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest **WIN *CASH**

How fun, great idea!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    How fun, great idea!
    Credit Gothalos. That character is full of ideas

It's on!
    Showing your cards a little early aren't you?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Showing your cards a little early aren't you?? lol
    It's just the flop. Slow play....little nibbles...

It's just the flop. Slow play....little nibbles...
    If that's your flop, I'm worried lol

I'll be getting my pumpkins on October 19th. If anybody wants to have a great time with really great cheap pumpkins, join us at Cal Poly Pomona's pumpkin festival. Great venue for pictures with your little ones:

http://www.csupomona.edu/~farmstore/...festival.shtml