Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Band saw, Mill, Lathe

We are look to purchase a Vertical band saw, and possible a mill and lathe.

Any one have something there looking to sell!!

Thank in advance

Good luck on finding a heavy duty band saw.

There is a company that I have bought tooling from on ebay called reliable tools. They have auctions every day and you can get some pretty good deals. Their shop is located right by the 605 and 10 freeway

Band saw, Mill, Lathe

Couple band saws on Craigslist lately. I know I saw a 14" JET. I've been looking for a 12" or larger disc sander and all I see is other machines. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Good luck on finding a heavy duty band saw.

There is a company that I have bought tooling from on ebay called reliable tools. They have auctions every day and you can get some pretty good deals. Their shop is located right by the 605 and 10 freeway
    Reliable Tools does sell lots of stuff, many times good prices,, look on Ebay, most if not all of their sales are done that way now. One of my friends has bought lots of shot equipment from them, and he even bought a super nice workbench for me there. If you want to call me I can tell you more about them.

I will keep my eyes open if anything pops up on PB or something.

Band saw, Mill, Lathe

http://slo.craigslist.org/tls/4071241959.html

Everything all in one place.

Band saw, Mill, Lathe

Thanks Dustin
    That band saw screams old school.

Maybe road trip time!

Band saw, Mill, Lathe

Quote Originally Posted by WOTM View Post
    Thanks Dustin
    That band saw screams old school.

Maybe road trip time!
    At first the saw looked a little too old school. But it is definitely cool looking. Plus if it still works today it will probably work forever.

We may have something in our other building as far as a mill & lathe. I'll run over there today and check it out. You looking for total old school manual or? DRO? any preference on manufacturer? I assume engine mill correct?

DRO would be fine. Not necessarily an engine mill, mainly plan on using it to fabricate misc. part for rigging boats, and trailer fab.

Quote Originally Posted by WOTM View Post
    DRO would be fine. Not necessarily an engine mill, mainly plan on using it to fabricate misc. part for rigging boats, and trailer fab.
    Sorry, I meant engine lathe I'll check around.