Parker River Express

Posted a message today on there Facebook page that they are indefinitely not in business anymore! We used there service this weekend and were charged $9 a person to go from strokes to fox's. Normally it would be about $10 total, but we were told that both "Taxi's" we're not working and we were using the "Shuttle" which has a flat rate and didn't charge by the mile. As far as what we were charged, it's far better than getting a DUI, but I also think they should've compensated for there taxi's being out of commission. It really does suck that there services will not be available in Parker anymore!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    Posted a message today on there Facebook page that they are indefinitely not in business anymore! We used there service this weekend and were charged $9 a person to go from strokes to fox's. Normally it would be about $10 total, but we were told that both "Taxi's" we're not working and we were using the "Shuttle" which has a flat rate and didn't charge by the mile. As far as what we were charged, it's far better than getting a DUI, but I also think they should've compensated for there taxi's being out of commission. It really does suck that there services will not be available in Parker anymore!
    We used them a few times and it was very well worth it!!! Parker to Havasu and back! Sorry to hear this news.

There always seemed to be drama with this company. If it wasn't FB, it was something else. Disgruntled employees, mechanical failure, etc...Hopefully someone can step up and fill the void, if there ever was one.

From what you've told me you have more fun walking home anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    From what you've told me you have more fun walking home anyway!
    Lol. I have to say my walks home are some of the best and most memorable times I've had!

Parker River Express

Bummed they're shutting down! We've used them a lot in Parker! :(
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Sorry to hear this. Never had to use them, but we met them and talked to them quite a bit at Roadrunner one day, very nice people from what I remember. Their plan sounded solid. I doubt anyone here knows the real reason why they shut down and there is no need to speculate. Hopefully whatever is going on works out for them. And yes, I hope someone fills that void. I can't imagine people will stop drinking and driving just because a taxi isn't available.