Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Morning Everyone!!!

For all of you it's Monday, for me today is my Thursday, but of the four days a week I work, today is usually my most intense, due to the fact that all the MOW guys are out today with their form B's and I gotta wind my way through them....but tomorrow is Friday, then three days off....have a great day, make it a great week....!!

On edit..I'm going to combine this thread with your feel good video for today...turn this up, smile, whether you know it or not, you are loved..be blessed in your lives today....

http://www.godvine.com/9-Year-Old-Si...aign=9-30-2013
    Last edited by Tishimself; 09-30-2013 at 06:19 AM.

WMC

Re: Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning. Driving in traffic west 210

sent from WMC's phone

Good morning! Today is my Day 1 of Insanity workout! Wish me luck!

T: what's MOW?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good morning everyone!
    Hope Tis does not mind, but in gonna ask what everyone did this weekend to get more play on the thread?
    Highlight for me was wakeboarding all day Sat, I'm still sore. Yesterday was mostly recovery in the form of bench racing NASCAR and NHRA. Did manage to do an oil change on truck and uncover motorhome for upcoming trip.
    How about the rest of ya?

Carbon aka Stainless
    CH3NO2

Morning everyone!!!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Good morning everyone... Had a great weekend... Friday my baby girl turned 8 so we did Chuck E Cheese all night with some friends. Saturday was my 10 year old boy's Pop Warner Football game. Sunday was a day to relax and just chill.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Other Side of the Lake,Almost off the Grid.
    Good Morning,have a good week.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wendi

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!! Eli good luck to you! Highlight of my weekend was winning at Dover yesterday. Kind of chilled as the next month will be filled with hotboat events. Bought our new camera and played around with it. WMC installed our new sliding door screen looks good. She's mine happy 8th bday to your cute daughter saw her smiling face I. FB. Have a great day everyone!

Carbon, Stainless, Danny...lol...you have almost as many personalities as I do

This weekend I spent most of my time with my sisters and my niece who I'd like to brag is obsessed with me and my name. My other sister isn't pleased lol.

I did go on a date last night, first one in a very long time. Okay it wasn't a real date. I met a guy for drinks at a bar. He is very smart, borderline genius so obviously we have something in common (insert eyeroll). He's half Spanish and half Native American. So, he's very "in touch"...not sure how to explain it. He is good looking, had THE SKIN, Rides his bike to work and has a great career.

My favorite thing about him was he asked me to dance and when we got on the dance floor he danced like a 7 year old and like no body was watching. I absolutely love his childlike nature and his who gives a fuck attitude! Needless to say, it was a great time!

But he's not my type. So if anyone is looking for a great catch...let me know, he lives in Leucadia.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Carbon, Stainless, Danny...lol...you have almost as many personalities as I do

This weekend I spent most of my time with my sisters and my niece who I'd like to brag is obsessed with me and my name. My other sister isn't pleased lol.

I did go on a date last night, first one in a very long time. Okay it wasn't a real date. I met a guy for drinks at a bar. He is very smart, borderline genius so obviously we have something in common (insert eyeroll). He's half Spanish and half Native American. So, he's very "in touch"...not sure how to explain it. He is good looking, had THE SKIN, Rides his bike to work and has a great career.

My favorite thing about him was he asked me to dance and when we got on the dance floor he danced like a 7 year old and like no body was watching. I absolutely love his childlike nature and his who gives a fuck attitude! Needless to say, it was a great time!

But he's not my type. So if anyone is looking for a great catch...let me know, he lives in Leucadia.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Sounds like a Spanish/Indian version of Dr. Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory so..............that would make you a kind of Amy Farrah Fowler........You know a Brainiac with well...........her own "Unique Personality"