Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Sounds like a Spanish/Indian version of Dr. Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory so..............that would make you a kind of Amy Farrah Fowler........You know a Brainiac with well...........her own "Unique Personality"
    He's not that quirky. But, I'm not dating him and I hope I'm not anything like Amy!!! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by paul65k View Post
    sounds like a spanish/indian version of dr. Sheldon cooper from the big bang theory so..............that would make you a kind of amy farrah fowler........you know a brainiac with well...........her own "unique personality"
    lol!!!

It was so nice to be at home this weekend! Dinner at our favorite Italian place in HB on Friday, Saturday drove out to Glendora to meet up with K-034 and Mrs.K-034 and got to watch them put the engine back in the boat and fire her up (highlight!!! ), family dinner at home Saturday night for my son's bday and Sunday hung out on Main St in HB... weather was amazing!!!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Good morning everyone!! Eli good luck to you! Highlight of my weekend was winning at Dover yesterday. Kind of chilled as the next month will be filled with hotboat events. Bought our new camera and played around with it. WMC installed our new sliding door screen looks good. She's mine happy 8th bday to your cute daughter saw her smiling face I. FB. Have a great day everyone!
    Thank you Wendi... She is my little angel.. Woot Woot!
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    It was so nice to be at home this weekend! Dinner at our favorite Italian place in HB on Friday, Saturday drove out to Glendora to meet up with K-034 and Mrs.K-034 and got to watch them put the engine back in the boat and fire her up (highlight!!! ), family dinner at home Saturday night for my son's bday and Sunday hung out on Main St in HB... weather was amazing!!!
    Ok, what is your favorite Italian place in HB? I go to this place on Warner, Buon Gusto. Pretty good food there. If you like breakfast there is a place right next to it call Green Street Cafe', rode my bike there Sunday and had an awesome Monte Cristo.
    Last edited by She's Mine; 09-30-2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Ok, what is your favorite Italian place in HB? I go to this place on Warner, Bon Gusta. Pretty good food there. If you like breakfast there is a place right next to it call Green Cafe', rode my bike there Sunday and had an awesome Monte Cristo.
    That would be the one (Buon Gusto)! We LOVE it! We love sitting in the bar... we're spoiled by Jen the bartender! We also frequent Green St. Cafe... same owners. Funny... we almost went there for breakfast Sunday after a walk down at the beach, but we ended up at El Ranchito on Main St.

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    That would be the one (Buon Gusto)! We LOVE it! We love sitting in the bar... we're spoiled by Jen the bartender! We also frequent Green St. Cafe... same owners. Funny... we almost went there for breakfast Sunday after a walk down at the beach, but we ended up at El Ranchito on Main St.
    Been to El Ranchito many times after surfing. Cool place to hang out and people watch. Do you live close to Buon Gusto? We go there a couple of times a month if we're in town.

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Been to El Ranchito many times after surfing. Cool place to hang out and people watch. Do you live close to Buon Gusto? We go there a couple of times a month if we're in town.
    We're not too far from there. We go there at least once a week, usually Friday, and sometimes more lol... same with Green St.