Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All it needs is one of these in the rear window Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380498197.895809.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  113.2 KB

Re: Wife's New To Her Car.

There is no room with her running stickers. LOL.

sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Congrats! I wouldn't drive a minivan either

The Tahoe is very nice!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Re: Wife's New To Her Car.

Here is the deal. She had a ver nice looking black Suburban. Fully loaded, lowered, with nice wheels and about 38,000 miles. It would have been paid off by now.

About 2 years ago she says it is too big and a minivan was they way to go. I resisted as long as I could, but eventually gave in. After 2 years with the minivan (that I nicknamed Weenie), she hated it and wanted a Tahoe. I said we should have kept the Suburban. Her response was it was too big and a Tahoe is much smaller. I chuckled and just said OK. LOL.

sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

You really didn't think you were going to win that discussion did you. lol .......................... Happy Wife Happy Life. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    Here is the deal. She had a ver nice looking black Suburban. Fully loaded, lowered, with nice wheels and about 38,000 miles. It would have been paid off by now.

About 2 years ago she says it is too big and a minivan was they way to go. I resisted as long as I could, but eventually gave in. After 2 years with the minivan (that I nicknamed Weenie), she hated it and wanted a Tahoe. I said we should have kept the Suburban. Her response was it was too big and a Tahoe is much smaller. I chuckled and just said OK. LOL.

sent using Tapatalk.
    I vaguely remember you going through the minivan transformation RT, welcome back!

Carbon aka Stainless
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    So I guess this means you have the green light to buy a boat since you have something to tow it with?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Congrats! I wouldn't drive a minivan either

The Tahoe is very nice!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    My wife has had an Odessey for the last year or so. The thing is pimped out inside. We looked at Tahoes and Suburbans but the issue was they were just too big. Not when driving but when putting the kids in and out of. The van enables my little kids, all four of them under six years old, to climb in and out by themselves. No doors swinging into other parked cars, no doors slamming on their fingers, and many other positives including the better fuel mileage.

She was driving our 2500HD prior to the fourth kid which pushed us into the new vehicle and the van is actually bigger interior wise then the Sub.

Very nice! I love the Tahoe/Yukon SUVs. I miss mine, but I'm happy with my car. By the way....you failed to post a picture of the back of it. There's a hitch, right? You're going to need that for your boat.....next year we might only let Mrs.RT99 ride on ours

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Very nice! I love the Tahoe/Yukon SUVs. I miss mine, but I'm happy with my car. By the way....you failed to post a picture of the back of it. There's a hitch, right? You're going to need that for your boat.....next year we might only let Mrs.RT99 ride on ours
    Congratulations on the wheels. Nice hoopty