Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Christmas Lights

Is anybody thinking about how they are going to do their house yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Yes I am! I absolutely LOVE Christmas!
    There is a contest in my community and the winner gets $100 gift card.
    I have been the champ the last 2 years in a row and am going for the hat trick this year!
    I always do something different and add something to the Xmas light collection!

Re: Christmas Lights

Each year I am finging ways to shortcut or lessen the burden. Like this year I already thought about using a long pole instead of a ladder at the peaks.

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

My second least favorite day of the year is the day I have to take my Christmas lights down. I will give you ONE GUESS what my least favorite day of the year is. LOL. I love Christmas, I just hate dealing with the lights. I start dreading it on October 1st every year. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

GRADS
    My house was on the front page of the newspaper about 10 years ago because of how many lights I put on my house....about 20,000 in all. The very next year my house was vandalized by some people and they ripped over half my lights down. I never really got into after that. I put up a few some years but nothing too big.

I gotta get through Thanksgiving first and see if I can get on a ladder after all that food., lol

GRADS
    BTW...I used to start hanging them the day after Halloween.

Christmas Lights

I enjoy putting them up, I do not look forward to untangling them each year! Seems no matter how carful you are putting them away, they find a way to get tangled! Would like to do a little more with the lights this year for the kids.

Was talkin about this last night at a party. In fact I went to last years "post your Christmas lights" thread to show them my house. Funny this was posted today.

Re: Christmas Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I enjoy putting them up, I do not look forward to untangling them each year! Seems no matter how carful you are putting them away, they find a way to get tangled! Would like to do a little more with the lights this year for the kids.
    That's kind of where I'm at, I'm thinking of going big this year for my 3 year old.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4