Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasugirl84 View Post
    I love it. Maybe I can talk my husband into doing something like this. Can it be Christmas time already.
    Poor guy.

Fuck outside Christmas light!! My dad ruined that for me growing up. We put lil trinkets up around the house and do like 4 strands of lights on our tree (real!) I hate the holidays. All the family fakes are in full effect with their hands out. Bitch! I havent seen you in a year. How about a hand shake and a promise I wont punch u in the face while we are here.

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Fuck outside Christmas light!! My dad ruined that for me growing up. We put lil trinkets up around the house and do like 4 strands of lights on our tree (real!) I hate the holidays. All the family fakes are in full effect with their hands out. Bitch! I havent seen you in a year. How about a hand shake and a promise I wont punch u in the face while we are here.
    Grinch lol.

Re: Christmas Lights

How do you really feel Andrew?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Grinch lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    How do you really feel Andrew?

Ur all thinkin the same thing fockers.

Ur all thinkin the same thing fockers.
    Whats your address? we're coming over in a few weeks and putting up lights at your house

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Whats your address? we're coming over in a few weeks and putting up lights at your house
    And then taking a dump on his lawn!

Just leave a bike behind his truck with battery operated Christmas lights, he will loose it.

I spend hours putting mine up....

Name:  DSCN0295.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  66.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    I spend hours putting mine up....
    Its the thought that counts