Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Christmas Lights

Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    That's kind of where I'm at, I'm thinking of going big this year for my 3 year old.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
    Absolutely! And our kids, being 9,10,11 years old are going to start to Grow out of it.. But they still love it for the time being, so it would be cool to light up the whole street. Lol.

Re: Christmas Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Absolutely! And our kids, being 9,10,11 years old are going to start to Grow out of it.. But they still love it for the time being, so it would be cool to light up the whole street. Lol.
    Really I'm just using my kids to give me an excuse to act like Clark Griswold :-)

Christmas Lights

Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    Really I'm just using my kids to give me an excuse to act like Clark Griswold :-)

Hahaha!! That's funny! Lets hope you can do it a little more gracefully.

Christmas Lights

Already have some more stuff I picked up over the year to add to this.

Christmas Lights

Lights go up day after turkey day. I have been known to unplug neighbors lights if they are on before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Lights go up day after turkey day. I have been known to unplug neighbors lights if they are on before that.
    Yup, alway has been the fri or sat following Tday.

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

GRADS
    Here is my house...not my biggest or brightest but the only picture I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Here is my house...not my biggest or brightest but the only picture I could find.
    How much did your electric bill go up because of the lights?

It takes about 20 strings to do this house, and it is a bitch to do, trust me. But well worth it. Th highest peak we have is over 30' in the air, so I have to have a guy help me, I am afraid of heights and my old ass ain't climbing up there....LOL....in any case, we are replacing all the light strings this year, as ten Christmases in this place they are starting to show some wear on them. Chrissie has requested they go up early this year so I will do them the week before Thanksgiving but leave them dark till after the holiday, then flip them on..here is the house from last year....I am a purist....less is more around here.....please post up pics of your houses from years gone by..always fun to see what people do....

Name:  zhouse1.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  36.4 KB

Name:  zhouse2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  48.4 KB

Name:  zhouse3.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  60.1 KB

I love it. Maybe I can talk my husband into doing something like this. Can it be Christmas time already.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post