Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Why don't you put up all the K-boats pics, or start a new k-boat pics thread. Yours and and all the others are works of art.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Why don't you put up all the K-boats pics, or start a new k-boat pics thread. Yours and and all the others are works of art.
    Thanks!
    With all the pics already uploaded on the net, pretty much "anyone" could make a good k boat pics thread... With all that I've already done over the years on the original HB then PB and more recently on facebook I'm a little wore out from the redundancy of it.

Hey SS, do you have any pics of that Cole 20" cruiser that was called rushin roulette? They had done some thing to the C500 that was different for bracing or something???
    Also can you and Mitch put up some more interior and rigging shots.
    Almost positive that the Rushin Roulette doesnt have a C-500 in it. I was around that boat when it was originally rigged.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Almost positive that the Rushin Roulette doesnt have a C-500 in it. I was around that boat when it was originally rigged.
    I heard someone had machined a C500 into a splitcase for that boat???? Was a one off deal???? Anyway, I could never find any pics of it and I was curious to see what it looked like. Is that boat still around?

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I don't have any interior pics of RR. I don't have many rigging shots of cruisers period. I'll see what I can find...

This isn't the russin roulette boat is it????? This is the terrible's Schiada, correct? The RR was a Cole.

This isn't the russin roulette boat is it????? This is the terrible's Schiada, correct? The RR was a Cole.
    Yes that is the Herbst Schiada not the Rushin Roulette.

I heard someone had machined a C500 into a splitcase for that boat???? Was a one off deal???? Anyway, I could never find any pics of it and I was curious to see what it looked like. Is that boat still around?
    Not true. The Rushin is still around. I think Shawn Keep still owns it. I drove it in its first life as a blown alcohol deal. I'll see if I can find pics of the v drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    [URL=http://s820.photobucket.com/user/mitchell7067/media/photo61.jpg.html]

:thumbup

For those who don't know. Rudy Ramos and his Rayson-Craft boat company was "it" back in the day. Rudy was an innovator, racer, designer and business man. Without him, the performance boating world wouldn't be the same.

This was his last race boat before he passed. The seat has it's own suspension system.

I would call this the Holy Grail of GN boats and put it's value on the top of the list. R.I.P. Rudy!

Changed up colors a bit, just cleared it last weekend color sand this weekend and start drilling holes.
    Attached Images Attached Images