Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So I call Progressive this morning....

And they tell me that the coverage was cancelled due to underwriting telling me that the boat is too high in HP and above their limits. I was VERY honest with them in April when I took out the policy on the boat after buying it. They knew and even told me they had no such limits. Unlike Geico who does and told me from the start that they did have such limits. So now we have no insurance on it at the moment and that is going to piss off the lender....it's a fucked up day and it's not even noon yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    And they tell me that the coverage was cancelled due to underwriting telling me that the boat is too high in HP and above their limits. I was VERY honest with them in April when I took out the policy on the boat after buying it. They knew and even told me they had no such limits. Unlike Geico who does and told me from the start that they did have such limits. So now we have no insurance on it at the moment and that is going to piss off the lender....it's a fucked up day and it's not even noon yet....
    Call Nick Rose Insurance and Wozencraft to get quotes

I just got insurance this year by the Nick's team.

Wendi
    Nick Rose Insurance, Bianca 661-253-1131. They saved me over $300.00 and I used to have Progressive. Who also was overcharging me for years!!

You just happen to be on a website that has an advertiser that does boat insurance, Nick Rose Insurance. I'm sure they will pick up this thread momentarily.
    CH3NO2

I would have climbed up the ladder until I talked to Flo. She gets it done there!

Hi Tishimself~ Feel free to call me 661-253-1131 and I can see what we can do for you!

Boat pics..

Name:  b1.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  55.0 KB

Name:  b2.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  67.6 KBName:  b3.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  80.9 KBName:  b4.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  74.4 KBName:  b10.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  69.7 KBName:  m3.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  50.7 KB
    Last edited by Tishimself; 09-26-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Nice Boat!

Progressive is a joke! Worst ins company ever! I have AAA on one of my boats and Wozencraft on the other (AAA won't insure a tunnel hull). I'm gonna call Nick rose soon and see if I can just do a big multi policy. Boats, cars, house and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Nick Rose Insurance, Bianca 661-253-1131. They saved me over $300.00 and I used to have Progressive. Who also was overcharging me for years!!
    Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  18.4 KB