Hotboat on the spot - Interview with the builders: Series I

Hotboat.com will be introducing a series of interviews with boat manufacturers, builders, riggers, and engine builders across the country. The intent is to provide you with current information for each of these companies in a interview format. We are working on the list of manufacturers and will post up a tentative schedule soon. One interview is already complete and will be posted shortly. If you have any questions you would like hotboat.com to ask, post your question here and, if asked, we will credit your question in our interview. Please keep your questions professional and limited to offerings, products, services, processes, etc. Hotboat.com will not discuss pricing, however, if the manufacturers wish to share that information with you, they are more than welcome to do so. I think you'll be surprised at some of the information we've obtained from the horses mouth vs hearing it from the rumor mill. Very exciting stuff, I hope you enjoy this series. HB

Here's a little teaser for you. Still working out the details on how I want to post these interviews. Should be up soon. Name:  DSC_1394.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  93.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you have any questions for Cougar Custom Boats, get them in asap. Good chance they might be next on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Here's a little teaser for you. Still working out the details on how I want to post these interviews. Should be up soon. Name:  DSC_1394.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  93.0 KB
    Looks like a Ultra Shadow 27 hull

The interview is up on our home page. Check it out http://www.hotboat.com/frm/Interceptor.php

Coming up soon, our interview with Mike Craig of Cougar Custom Boats. Pretty interesting information and plans for Cougar on the horizon. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Coming up soon, our interview with Mike Craig of Cougar Custom Boats. Pretty interesting information and plans for Cougar on the horizon. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Where are Cougar Boats out of?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Where are Cougar Boats out of?
    The new owner of Cougar Boats lives up in the Bay Area. He isn't quite sure yet where the boats will be built. Could be Az or So Cal or even the Pac NW. Still working on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Looks like a Ultra Shadow 27 hull
    It is, but we are no longer building those since we acquired the Eliminator mold. I love this boat and had a lot of interesting plans for it but too much going on with Ultra right now. JW and I had an agreement to build these under Interceptor so I am going to finish this one and then we will be focusing on our own products.

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    It is, but we are no longer building those since we acquired the Eliminator mold. I love this boat and had a lot of interesting plans for it but too much going on with Ultra right now. JW and I had an agreement to build these under Interceptor so I am going to finish this one and then we will be focusing on our own products.
    Any progress pics?!