Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'94 Ultra Tunnel

Hello, new guy here from Texas. This is my 1994 Ultra tunnel with a bbc 509 8-71 BDS blower, teauge superchiller, jet hot coated Basset headers, chrome plated 10qrt pan, timing cover, high torque starter, valve covers, puke tank, all polished AN fittings, etc etc. All engine work done this winter, only 6 hrs on engine. Had all the braces and transom plates re-powder coated while engine was out. Jet will be pulled this winter and gone through
    Attached Images Attached Images       

A few more. Trailer was also redone over winter break, paint, boards, carpet, lights.

Very Nice indeed Welcome to HB !

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Beautiful boat JPT!! Where in Texas do you boat and what kind of speeds are you seeing?

'94 Ultra Tunnel

Sexy!!

Thanks guys. We usually either go to the Neches river thats here in my hometown or we'll go up to Sam Rayburn for the day or weekend. Have been to the San Jacinto a couple times and will go back because there's a group of guys that frequent the san jacinto. Also try and make some of the events when I can. With the rebuilt engine (new blower, carbs, etc etc) it'll run 85 on gps. Still want to pull the pump and get it built to match the new HP that the engine is making now.

'94 Ultra Tunnel

That thing is clean! How much HP do you think you are making?
    In the other thread you said the transom is different than the Placecraft but it sure looks the same to me.

good looking ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer J View Post
    That thing is clean! How much HP do you think you are making?
    In the other thread you said the transom is different than the Placecraft but it sure looks the same to me.
    Engine dyno'ed at 798hp at 5800rpms

As far as the transom of the two, the older placecrafts have a "box" like molded to the transom, like a southwind tunnel.

But the newer placecrafts are like mine, flat transom with a "step" at the bottom

'94 Ultra Tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by JPT View Post
    Engine dyno'ed at 798hp at 5800rpms

As far as the transom of the two, the older placecrafts have a "box" like molded to the transom, like a southwind tunnel.

But the newer placecrafts are like mine, flat transom with a "step" at the bottom
    Yeah, I'm kinda familiar with the newer PC. Just curious, how much shoe you run and what kind.