This event was great. Looking forward to Needles next year

Billy B's 2013 pirate cove pictures

Great pictures!!! 👍
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Thanks guys for sharing your great pics!! Westernaero did you want Matt Oliver's contact information??
    No I don't know Matt Oliver, but thanks Wendi. I was referring to the 2nd pic of Jimmy's boat. I'm sure I'll run into him at the pirates deal in Parker in a couple weeks.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    No I don't know Matt Oliver, but thanks Wendi. I was referring to the 2nd pic of Jimmy's boat. I'm sure I'll run into him at the pirates deal in Parker in a couple weeks.
    We will be at Pirates as well see you then.

WESTERNAERO
    We will be at Pirates as well see you then.
    Yep, we'll see you there. You know, we actually met at long beach this year. Didn't know it was you until I started seeing all the pictures of you.

Wendi
    Yep, we'll see you there. You know, we actually met at long beach this year. Didn't know it was you until I started seeing all the pictures of you.
    Oh ok well bumer we didn't put two and two together... See you at Pirates, please say aka Westernaero so I know.

WESTERNAERO
    Oh ok well bumer we didn't put two and two together... See you at Pirates, please say aka Westernaero so I know.
    So, I was buying a hat from you guys and you started giving me shit cause I was wearing some old school vans shoes like your hubby. You wanted to know why us old guys were dressing like the younger guys or something of that nature. Actually, I think you wear giving your husband shit and used me as an example because you thought I was younger. I also think you might have been a little buzzzzed.

Wendi
    So, I was buying a hat from you guys and you started giving me shit cause I was wearing some old school vans shoes like your hubby. You wanted to know why us old guys were dressing like the younger guys or something of that nature. Actually, I think you wear giving your husband shit and used me as an example because you thought I was younger. I also think you might have been a little buzzzzed.
    Great!

WESTERNAERO
    Great!
    Haha, I thought it was funny, no worries.