Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Wendi

Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR 18-55mm Lens Camera VS. Nikon® D3200™ 24.2MP Digital SLR with 18-55m

Pros and cons please. These are the two cameras we are looking at. Thanks.

I wish I could help. I bleed Nikon blood, don't know a thing about Canon

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Pros and cons please. These are the two cameras we are looking at. Thanks.
    This is what I used when camera shopping:http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-T3i-vs-Nikon-D3200

Good luck!

Duh....vs. Nikon? Yeah, get the Nikon

As soon as I cash in my 401K I'm going to get another D800E and sell my D700. 700 bodies are going for $1000 or so these days. Let me know if you're interested

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    As soon as I cash in my 401K I'm going to get another D800E and sell my D700. 700 bodies are going for $1000 or so these days. Let me know if you're interested
    Will you take part of that in Radio Shack gift card LOL?? I have to buy from there because I have $400.00 gift card and don't ask why.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    This is what I used when camera shopping:http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-T3i-vs-Nikon-D3200

Good luck!
    Thanks very helpful!

Neither one of those will fit in my back pocket so I know I can't help you, we have a Canon and love it, but it's just a $200 powershot hand held, but it works great for what we use it for in the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Will you take part of that in Radio Shack gift card LOL?? I have to buy from there because I have $400.00 gift card and don't ask why.
    You know if you tell me don't ask, I'm gonna ask. So why a Radio Shack gift card? Why not Best Buy or some place with upscale Chinese electronics?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Neither one of those will fit in my back pocket so I know I can't help you, we have a Canon and love it, but it's just a $200 powershot hand held, but it works great for what we use it for in the boat.
    I have had both Canon & Nikon small cameras and I thought my Canon was better. I know 2ff uses the canon powershot and his pictures come out really vivid and clear. Like it. But we are in the market for a larger camera for taking nice pics of boats and Taylor and her dance competitions. The small ones don't cut it.