Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2FF Flyby

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Haha didn't the cell phone break??

Boat looks cool 2FF, you have it flying nicely!
    Dave was your wife shooting the videos? Kudos to her for getting those on the run, I'm always afraid of getting pitched out of the boat, lol.

Unforgiven
    Haha didn't the cell phone break??
    Wendi, I think it's only you with cell phone issues..BTW..your phone called us from the bottom of the river the other day...We couldn't understand what was being said..Shannon asked "Is that Wendi calling cause she sounds buzzed?"..I said no..thats her old phone calling from the bottom of the river and the catfish are gumming the phone....

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Boat looks cool 2FF, you have it flying nicely!
    Dave was your wife shooting the videos? Kudos to her for getting those on the run, I'm always afraid of getting pitched out of the boat, lol.
    Yeah she did.. She did pretty good this time. She took some at the dam run a while back and they were so bad you can't watch them without getting sick..LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Yeah she did.. She did pretty good this time. She took some at the dam run a while back and they were so bad you can't watch them without getting sick..LOL.
    Lmao, that's funny. Every time I give the wife the phone to take a picture, it's a blur but I don't find out until it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Wendi, I think it's only you with cell phone issues..BTW..your phone called us from the bottom of the river the other day...We couldn't understand what was being said..Shannon asked "Is that Wendi calling cause she sounds buzzed?"..I said no..thats her old phone calling from the bottom of the river and the catfish are gumming the phone....

Wendi

2FF Flyby

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Haha very funny I miss my phone and you bringing it up makes me sad. I'm using this piece of shit iPhone 4 with no memory because Verizon won't give me my upgrade fockers!!! I can't even do the update. My phone is stalking you from the bottom of the river!!

Haha very funny I miss my phone and you bringing it up makes me sad. I'm using this piece of shit iPhone 4 with no memory because Verizon won't give me my upgrade fockers!!! I can't even do the update. My phone is stalking you from the bottom of the river!!
    When are you eligible for upgrade?

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by wendi View Post
    haha very funny i miss my phone and you bringing it up makes me sad. I'm using this piece of shit iphone 4 with no memory because verizon won't give me my upgrade fockers!!! I can't even do the update. My phone is stalking you from the bottom of the river!!
    my iphone 4s works like a champ..new operating system works great too....your underwater phone is stalking me cause you called shannon and me before the phone went for a swim....