Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks for taking the time to post the step by step pics of the build. I appreciate that

YUP, exactly, it's my Midwest slang...............when will she be in the water, thanks.

I'll bet you'll be saying or using "splash" the next time you're in this conversation, admit it, you will.

This one of the main reasons I enjoy forums (build threads)...thanks Wayne. Don't forget to post the plug and mold build.

Quote Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
    Bad ass..
    Hey Blu. (Stainless)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    Here you go. I'm having problems with the photos not loading up, For some reason i don't know.
    I think I remember seeing these pictures before. Can you take us through the Plug and Mold process? When you build the Wood Plug do you test it on the water first and make adjustments before making a Mold of it?

I'm diggin' this thread and the build HMK!! See ya at the races next week? I'll be with the Meanstreak II TAH team...if'n yer out there stop by and give a shout out!

Pretty cool Wayne!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Stupid question but...

I see so many of the Schiada mini's but not many of these Mini cat's like you have Wayne, why? Just not many out there? or are people scared of them? I am in the market for a mini boat I was dead set on a mini Schiada but I kinda like the mini cat idea.

Wayne, you need a matching golf cart to tow it! Lots of people like some Lime Green!!!

Name:  golf cart (7).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  125.3 KB