Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

check out this 28 eliminator video..

notice how easy it gets on plane....

now if we just get him to trim past 3 or 4 on his gauge , he might see 80mph...

he should run about 82-83 with that set up

Running wet.
    Pat
    F-29 DCB

Quote Originally Posted by Patyacht View Post
    Running wet.
    some times it takes seeing yourself run to really get all you can out of a boat

Quote Originally Posted by Patyacht View Post
    Running wet.
    It's tough to get those boats to carry the nose. The same thing that helps them get on plane (pad) pushes the nose down as the boat gets faster.
    "Warming the globe- 16 cylinders at a time"

Unforgiven
    Steve did you try driving the boat?? friend of mine had the same issue..I asked him if I could drive it..I ran it like he does..it felt like the hull was really wet...so I started trimming up until the hull finally loosened up..and the hull picked up speed ...he always resisted trimming up..but once he felt the speed and the agility in the hull he was a believer in trim....

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Hangin' View Post
    It's tough to get those boats to carry the nose. The same thing that helps them get on plane (pad) pushes the nose down as the boat gets faster.
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com HH thanks for checking us out

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Hangin' View Post
    Hi HH how's everything??

To my eye...he starts out wet, but as he gains speed, the bow does lift out, and he is only wet aft of the steps....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    now if we just get him to trim past 3 or 4 on his gauge , he might see 80mph...

he should run about 82-83 with that set up
    Thanks for posting this Steve.

Yes.. Wet. Now I can see it a little better.. mmmmmmmm

I've gotten so used to the boat constantly full of stuff and heavy as crap, it would never carry the bow past where I usually trim it. Which is around 4...ish, on the guage. It starts porpoising. This prop is a lot different, and I never tried trimming it up any higher than I'm used too.. Next time I go out, I should have some time to mess with it a little.