Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vehicle washing

Two bucket method.

I've always done it top to bottom.

And people who throw the remaining soap in the bucket on the car are also throwing all the dirt at the bottom of the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    35+ yrs in the car biz taught me a few things.
    Honestly, the best way to wash a car is in the rain. My havasu neighbors get a kick out of it when I've done it. Use my hand instead of any towels or sponges.
    Total soft water drying, completely spotless without lifting a finger to do it.
    I agree! No water spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2

Hopefully I can get my detailed Eric to drop some serious wisdom on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    35+ yrs in the car biz taught me a few things.
    Honestly, the best way to wash a car is in the rain. My havasu neighbors get a kick out of it when I've done it. Use my hand instead of any towels or sponges.
    Total soft water drying, completely spotless without lifting a finger to do it.
    That's so funny! I've been doing the same for about the same amount of time. My neighbors look at me like I'm mentally challenged.We have 6 vehicles outside, save's a lot of time. I have a rain suit if it's really pouring.

I've always done it top down

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

I am not sure how the guy that comes to my house and washes my cars does it. I need to watch next time to see.

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    I am not sure how the guy that comes to my house and washes my cars does it. I need to watch next time to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    It looks that when my wife is washing my truck while I drink beer she starts from the top.

Name:  wash.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  121.1 KB
    Last edited by GRADS; 09-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.