Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you massage?

Do you massage?

Had my first in 97' after a pretty bad car accident. Then didn't do it again until a couple/few years ago. Used to think it was fruity, now I could have one weekly. Deep tissue for me always, almost can't hurt me so let's see what ya got lol. Today's was so-so. When your CMT's bones are poppin, time to hang it up Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379792065.703931.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  78.8 KB

You better believe it, I got my first in the early 90s, but I won't do is let some "hairy arm" give me one, it's gotta be a chick, yup.

The wife and I get them a couple time a year, there's a resort back at LOTO called Tan-Tar-A and they have a spa that does them for $80 an hour, that's a deal.

Oh hell no, no dudes, no way 😁

Get one once or twice a month religiously. Much better than going to the chiropractor.

Once in my life. Couples massage my wife got me for my birthday.

Have had several. Usually when we went for big Corp meetings and shit.
    One time they fucjed up and had a dude booked for me. I said, not a chance. My wife was gracious enough and traded masseuse's. I had a great massage and her's ended up with the dude just complaining to her the whole time that I couldn't handle having him massage me. She couldn't even relax for the whole hour.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Frequently and no dudes.

50 doll la no taka pants off...lol...

Re: Do you massage?

I have a girl here in San Dimas that's awesome. She has been at it 20 years that I know of. If you want her number PM me. She is right in down town San Dimas.

Tapatalk 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by rivermobster View Post
    I have a girl here in San Dimas that's awesome. She has been at it 20 years that I know of. If you want her number PM me. She is right in down town San Dimas.

Tapatalk 4.0
    is she the one with the big ass natural hooters???? I've never seen her..or saw her...lol