Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Topock was open to EVERYONE, it was packed and every slip was filled. Saw a lot of Howard's their that were attending the Regatta....
    it's "THERE"

Thank you to WMC and Wendi for helping us dock next to you. Good to see you guys for a second . Glad to hear the boat is back together and running well. Hope to see you guys soon.

Topock was open to EVERYONE, it was packed and every slip was filled. Saw a lot of Howard's there that were attending the Regatta....
    good to see you posting over here...hear...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I seen you guys parked in the hotboat.com slip....lol...everyone wants to park next to HOTBOAT.COM
    They welcomed us and told us to dock next to them,l. It was a nice thing for them to offer. We are friends, comments like this and many others that you post here are "NOT COOL" IMO .

Makes me feel not welcome in this "clique" .... Just my .02

Thanks for the grammar correction

I'll go back to where I'm welcomed with open arms.....

They welcomed us and told us to dock next to them,l. It was a nice thing for them to offer. We are friends, comments like this and many others that you post here are "NOT COOL" IMO .

Nothing personal Steve, just the vibe I get from some posts here. You've never done me wrong and I still consider you a friend... Glad the house is coming along

Wendi
    Thank you to WMC and Wendi for helping us dock next to you. Good to see you guys for a second . Glad to hear the boat is back together and running well. Hope to see you guys soon.
    Our pleasure. Great to see you as well. Next time a hope longer. When we drove by Topock it looked packed, sorry we didn't make it by. Ended up in the Channel for an hour hanging with Kyle & Crew (haven't done that in a long time) and met my Aunt & Uncle at the Turtle for some drinks. Boat ran like a champ!

Wendi

You are always welcome here. We are not a "clique" we are a boating family with open arms!!

WMC

Hammer I wish it was longer but we had other commitments in Havasu so we headed south. Good seeing everybody. We got off the water 630ish went back to Parker.
    FYI you'er always welcome here

Nothing personal Steve, just the vibe I get from some posts here. You've never done me wrong and I still consider you a friend... Glad the house is coming along
    X2. We all like the same sport/hobby. Wish there was a like button. I would have liked posts #92 & #93.
    Pat
    F-29 DCB

Wendi
    Thank you 2ff & Sue for setting this up. We met so many great friends 28E and his wire, Paul65, Jim & his wife. We had a great time running up the gorge with you all. I'm sorry I was so busy at the event that I didn't get time to hang out. We will have to plan another trip up to Havasu.