she doesn't remember most nights involving fireball either
    truth!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    But isn't that the point?
    Sure as long as there is a bambalance standing by. Lol

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I can't wait to see you in person.
    Does that mean your going to Dustin's party? ...We have some catching up to do..you bring the Fireball (for you and Shannon) Will and I will sit back and drink Goose....(and Patron)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    But isn't that the point?
    lol ... same reason people drink coffee

I prefer coffee over anything. I love the smell of it from the kitchen when I wake up.

Once in a blue moon I'll drink a Monster or a 5 hour energy when I'm going out at night and need a boost.... Then again sometimes a few stiff cocktails will do the trick! Those energy drinks are horrible for you.

I start out the morning with some Hydroxycut before going to the gym. I only take it to wake up as I don't want to go buy coffee prior to my workout. I take only one pill which is half the recommended dose as I just do it to get me ready for the workout. I drink coffee when I get to the office after my workout and throughout the day if I meet any clients or other people at coffee shops. I won'd drink coffee after 3:00 or my sleep will be jacked up for the night.

That's my caffiene routine!

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Never had one, but there's tons of caffine in them, don't take to many of them, a Coke in the morning does it for me.

Well, actually a regular 5 hour energy has 200 mg of caffeine and the Extra Strength 5 hour energy has 260 mg of caffeine, and Decaf 5 hour energy has 6 mg of caffeine.

Regular coffee has about 100 mg per 8 oz cup. Starbuck's Pike Place coffee has 180 mg of caffeine per 8 oz cup - which means a Venti (20 oz) has over 400 mg of caffeine.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Does that mean your going to Dustin's party? ...We have some catching up to do..you bring the Fireball (for you and Shannon) Will and I will sit back and drink Goose....(and Patron)
    We have the Havasu Drags that weekend. Sorry we will miss you guys! Wendi (damn always post under WMC).....

I like one after an afternoon at the sandbar, or roadrunner. Makes it easer to barbecue that nite without a nap. Sometimes I split one with the wife, 2 1/2 hours is better than none

Sent from space somehow
    Last edited by Teded; 09-19-2013 at 05:07 PM.