Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    ho lee foc.....whats up ELI... glad to see you here,,,

any new wake board pics???
    No new pics yet...not going until the end of this month. I'll be in a wetsuit this time :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No way I could remember all their names, I just remember the ones that were great or the ones that went horribly wrong. Speaking of wrong, I had this girl named Michelle in my hot tub back in the day and I remember things were getting hot and heavy and I was sucking her boobs and then remember thinking to myself well that's kind of strange....she has no nipple?.... Turns out I had been sucking on a fat roll for the last ten minutes Yes I was drunk and unfortunately I remember her and her name.
    Just had to quote this one for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    Interesting song

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No way I could remember all their names, I just remember the ones that were great or the ones that went horribly wrong. Speaking of wrong, I had this girl named Michelle in my hot tub back in the day and I remember things were getting hot and heavy and I was sucking her boobs and then remember thinking to myself well that's kind of strange....she has no nipple?.... Turns out I had been sucking on a fat roll for the last ten minutes Yes I was drunk and unfortunately I remember her and her name.
    I'm not sure if that's classified as too drunk to know what you're doing or not drunk enough to forget!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm not sure if that's classified as too drunk to know what you're doing or not drunk enough to forget!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    lol,..i like fat chicks, they make good stew...

Jeezus, I guess I should have left the battery and filter threads alone

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Jeezus, I guess I should have left the battery and filter threads alone
    I was just thinking the same thing. But for some sick reason I can't stop laughing at that story, my god that's nasty.

Never "banged" a chick before...now I have brought many a lovely woman beyond the point of ecstasy to that place in which lovemaking transcends a mere physical act to become a sort of spiritual enlightenment followed by an emotional and physical release the likes of which are all too uncommon in this day and age but nonetheless left both of us with a feeling of pure delight and satisfaction the likes of which are all too often not repeated.

So ya I have.
    So many boats...so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    Never "banged" a chick before...now I have brought many a lovely woman beyond the point of ecstasy to that place in which lovemaking transcends a mere physical act to become a sort of spiritual enlightenment followed by an emotional and physical release the likes of which are all too uncommon in this day and age but nonetheless left both of us with a feeling of pure delight and satisfaction the likes of which are all too often not repeated.

So ya I have.
    lol good one

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post

So ya I have.
    ok , so how can you tell if a woman is hav'n an orgasim.... or faking...