Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    GRADS

Anyone done the iOS 7 update yet?

Has anyone done the iOS 7 update for the iPhone yet? It's supposed to have some really cool new features. They released it at 10 a.m. this morning and I'm currently downloading it.

Anyone done the iOS 7 update yet?

I get this, must be overloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2

I got this message from out IT dept. yesterday.

iOS 7 may be one of the most hotly anticipated mobile operating system releases of all time, but it is not approved for use with our applications at this time. Currently, Cisco systems is warning its customers of a number of bugs that affect wireless connectivity. We recommend that you do not update any Apple device to IOS7 until this issue is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica View Post
    I got this message from out IT dept. yesterday.

iOS 7 may be one of the most hotly anticipated mobile operating system releases of all time, but it is not approved for use with our applications at this time. Currently, Cisco systems is warning its customers of a number of bugs that affect wireless connectivity. We recommend that you do not update any Apple device to IOS7 until this issue is resolved.
    Thanks for the information. Great first post!

GRADS
    Okay, I downloaded it. It took about 2 hours for everything. So far it seems pretty cool especially iTunes Radio.

Anyone know how much memory will be used with the upgrade? I have less than a gig of available storage on my phone.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Anyone know how much memory will be used with the upgrade? I have less than a gig of available storage on my phone.
    3.1 gigs

Just checked my phone and it says it's up to date with the 6.1.3 version. I'm assuming update notice is being sent out in waves or something.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    3.1 gigs
    Seriously? Fuck me if so.

Unforgiven
    our IT dept says to hold off until a few issues are taking care of...