Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer help

Wendi

Computer help

So we bought a new larger computer screen. Problem is everything is distorted stretched. How do we make everything normal again?

WESTERNAERO
    So everything on the screen looks longer? I thought that's how you ladies wanted it.

WESTERNAERO
    Maybe try the screen resolution.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    So everything on the screen looks longer? I thought that's how you ladies wanted it.
    Long is good just not on a computer screen

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Maybe try the screen resolution.
    Is there something on the screen? If I screw this up WMC will

Under control panel in your start menu, go to control panel, appearance and personalization, display, and I think its resolution settings. Take it to its highest setting and see how that looks.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Computer help

Resolution issue. Change the resolution and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    So we bought a new larger computer screen. Problem is everything is distorted stretched. How do we make everything normal again?
    Is everything stretched, or just the desktop image? The desktop image can be set to stretch to fit, which may be the case here. If you want to call me I can walk you through it while you check it.

Otherwise, bring the new monitor over here and I will check it out for a few weeks.

Wendi
    It may just be the destop, or maybe it's just me and everything is bigger because the screen is bigger (I'm used to smaller still). Hell I don't know. Resolution is set at the highest.

It looks like the resolution is too large.