Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have 2 group 27... wait for it... DURALAST for my stereo and cabin electrical.

1 group 24 of the same for the Boat/engine.

They seem to last about 3 to 4 years, have fantastic power, and are always warrantied ... oh yeah, and they're cheap.

My batteries are 3 years old and never have an issue.

So how many companies do you figure are making batteries in this country today?
    Who do you figure is making Interstate batteries? Interstate?
    If you have a Interstate dealer near you, and you are considering Optimas, I would consider an Interstate AGM. Interstate tends to honor their warranty better than Optima. SAME FLIPPIN BATTERY

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    If you have a Interstate dealer near you, and you are considering Optimas, I would consider an Interstate AGM. Interstate tends to honor their warranty better than Optima. SAME FLIPPIN BATTERY

Really? Same battery?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Are those the same size as Interstates? Or will I need new battery boxes?
    Mike at Battery Sales will know.

Quite a few, including the one I mentioned.

My Optimas lasted over 8 years. blue tops

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Really? Same battery?
    First I ever heard that.

Yup, basically same thing I was told recently by my buddy who sells Interstate when I got 2 for my truck . Of course he was closed a few weeks later the day I realized I wanted to replace the boat battery so I bought the blue top Optima from the closest Auto Parts store......

Lets Talk Batteries

Interstate is what we use and sell. Our interstate delivery truck is always stocked with the optima line and the driver has told me there not worth the money....
    With that said, I have always had good luck with Interstate and easy to work with warranty wise

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    My batteries are 3 years old and never have an issue.
    EZ, I just said the same thing this weekend and guess who got a new interstate yesterday ... Me me me.