1. Pull a skier...?

2. Pull a wake board...?

3. Pull a tube...?

4. Pull a buddies busted tub back to the dock...?

5. What type of boat do you have...?

6. And when does it get on plane...?

1. I ask, because I grew up skiing at 33-37. Now that I picked up a GS, I've been running 125 off and around 50-55. My wife is a good skier, but still learning. When I pull her, she gives me that look when I get faster than 25-26. The issue is that the wake is still kinda big at 20-25, because I'm just getting on plane. Other friends also freak out when I get around 30. Any slower, and the ski is riding wet and spraying water in their face.

2. I pull my little kids around 15, but they pretty much stay in the wake. My brother likes to be pulled around 20, then I have a couple friends that like to be pulled at 24-25. Wake boarding seems to be all over the place, and I'm no expert, so whatever.

3. Again, my youngest daughter starts telling me to slow down right off idle. Other than that, I pretty much pull between 22-30. I did pull my oldest daughter back to Cottonwood from the river at 50-55 last weekend. (Only because she was begging me to, and it was very smooth!) When we got back, she asked for some Motrin Here's a video of my brother behind the boat at 55ish.

4. This sucks! I pulled a buddy back callville from the north side of the narrows a couple seasons ago. After that, I bought a radio!

5. I have a big fat Hallett 270 straight bottom.

6. It gets on plane around 20-25, and flattens out nice past 30.