42' Tiger on a fun run

A little video from when we went on a fun run on our friends 42' Tiger last year, it has 525s, that's a 38' PP running next to us, I think we're running in the mid 80s.

Last edited by 314joey; 09-17-2013 at 12:00 PM.

:)

Sweet!!!!!
    RSCHAP1

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Very cool, looked like a perfect day out there, in LOTO?

Btw Joey, how many miles across is LOTO?
    The Lake at it's widest part is probably less than one mile wide (averages maybe 2000'-2,500'), the main channel is 100 miles long from dam to dam, but there's 1,200 miles (that's a lot BTW) of shoreline, hundreds and hundred of quiet coves.

I didn't realize loto was that big, very cool. It sounds like a great place to find a quite cove and just relax.
    Biggest man-made lake in the Midwest. it has something like 10K houses on it, it's beautiful, if you ever get a chance to go, take it, you won't be disappointed.

Bagnell Dam and the Lake was flooded in the mid-thirties, at the dam it's 100' deep.

How cool and relaxing would it be buy a house on the water and live there full time? Sounds great, but how long and cold are the winters? I've seen pics of the docks frozen in January lol
    Well now you're talking why we bought a place in Florida, here's our house at LOTO in the Summer and in the Winter, one is beautiful and one sucks, you pick out which is which lol.

And this is why we bought a house down here, LOTO is great from May until September, but then it by-by for us from now on, we're snow birds.

And, yes, that's my neighbor cutting ICE with a gas powered chainsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Well now you're talking why we bought a place in Florida, here's our house at LOTO in the Summer and in the Winter, one is beautiful and one sucks, you pick out which is which lol.

And this is why we bought a house down here, LOTO is great from May until September, but then it by-by for us from now on, we're snow birds.

And, yes, that's my neighbor cutting ICE with a gas powered chainsaw.
    Snow birds we are too! too cold for me!

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    A little video from when we went on a fun run on our friends 42' Tiger last year, it has 525s, that's a 38' PP running next to us, I think we're running in the mid 80s.

Hard to sit still when you're going so fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider's Mom View Post
    Snow birds we are too! too cold for me!
    Once you get warm it's hard to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider's Mom View Post
    Hard to sit still when you're going so fast!
    I was using my regular camera, it wasn't a gopro, so it's not the best vid, but you get the idea, yea, it's more comfortable for me to stand.

Wendi

42' Tiger on a fun run

I can't wait to go next year. My cousin moved to St. Louis last November said its cold as hell in the winter bone-chilling. She went to LOTO this summer said it was amazing they stayed at the Four Seasons. She's been boating her whole life ill have to hook you guys up this summer she doesn't know a lot of boaters out there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I can't wait to go next year. My cousin moved to St. Louis last November said its cold as hell in the winter bone-chilling. She went to LOTO this summer said it was amazing they stayed at the Four Seasons. She's been boating her whole life ill have to hook you guys up this summer she doesn't know a lot of boaters out there!!
    Four Seasons is a nice resort, there's bars every five miles on the Lake, it is amazing Lake, but winters do suck, maybe get together next summer.