Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupations ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Hopefully I'll never have to do that again. But if I do, I probably won't say that again
    FYI. Now days you can't collect the first week off. Its called the "waiting week."

Structural concrete and cmu contractor in SoCal. Specialize in subterranean podium deck parking structures and on grade foundations. Also have a small operated equipment company.
    Anyone need some concrete work done give me a shout. Boaters helpin Boaters!

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Structural concrete and cmu contractor in SoCal. Specialize in subterranean podium deck parking structures and on grade foundations. Also have a small operated equipment company.
    Anyone need some concrete work done give me a shout. Boaters helpin Boaters!
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    FYI. Now days you can't collect the first week off. Its called the "waiting week."
    I wouldn't know

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com
    Thank you! Long time lurker..first time poster

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Actually at the Havasu Marina Launch ramp. I was launching my Schiada all alone and he recognized the boat (any my sticker on the truck) from the boards......introduced himself and helped me launch. He even parked my truck for me and walked back down to the launch ramp with the keys......it was above and beyond
    You're certainly welcome, but it's nothing you wouldn't have done for any of us!

Owner/Operator of a small concrete pump company.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    IT (Computer Geek) for a large engineering and construction firm.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Humm, I make cheek rest for Tactical/Long Range Rifles used by a lot of really scary people.....Well at least the people on the receiving end should have been scared.

Karsten

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    Humm, I make cheek rest for Tactical/Long Range Rifles used by a lot of really scary people.....Well at least the people on the receiving end should have been scared.

Karsten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CH3NO2