Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupations ?

Corporate slave.
    Last edited by Tishimself; 09-17-2013 at 11:31 PM.

I sell land anywhere and everywhere in Arizona! 35 years and still kicking dirt!
    http://drdirt.com
    The best things in life aren't things!

Professional musician and entertainer for the Walt Disney company.

Concrete Restoration. Most of my business is with public agencies, which is 100x better than dealing with homeowners.

Locomotive engineer for Amtrak California, and for Amtrak in Northern California. Right now I work Amtrak California...her is a video shot by a friend last year of me zipping by on Amtrak 717....

Wendi

Occupations ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Locomotive engineer for Amtrak California, and for Amtrak in Northern California. Right now I work Amtrak California...her is a video shot by a friend last year of me zipping by on Amtrak 717....

Very cool and now I know why the hobby with train building

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Very cool and now I know why the hobby with train building
    I needed a creative outlet. When I was a kid, I built models, loved it, then I grew from that to RC planes, crashed a bunch of them, and thought I can do better and went back to trains. I like the creative side of it, the artistic side. There's a lot of other things going on, electronics, computers, wood, you name it....and it makes for a lot of fun when we have friends with kids over...they never want to leave...LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I needed a creative outlet. When I was a kid, I built models, loved it, then I grew from that to RC planes, crashed a bunch of them, and thought I can do better and went back to trains. I like the creative side of it, the artistic side. There's a lot of other things going on, electronics, computers, wood, you name it....and it makes for a lot of fun when we have friends with kids over...they never want to leave...LOL...
    Still have all of my trains from growing up. Remember making the damn mountains out of newspaper and like a plaster mix. Not sure why I still have them as they're going to waste in the attic.

I own Hub Cap Annie & Wheel, well not all of them but a few!!

WESTERNAERO
    Machinist, inspector, QC manager, janitor, CFO, CEO, SB owner, driver, politician, bullshit artist, the last two are basically the same.