Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Riverland Peeps

Riverland Peeps

If you don't have a background, we don't recommend applying

WMC

Re: Riverland Peeps

It's just like WWW.Hotboat.com. a great place to hang, good people and drama free.

sent from the best phone on earth

Riverland Peeps

Hopefully the new managers are as cool as the old ones.

Parkers closed...

Welcome aboard:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Cole Trickle; 09-16-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Riverland Peeps

It's also good to have some immunity to a certain cinnamon flavored whisky

Thanks for the suggestions so far. We are excited.

I don't think ThanksGiving is going to work this year with Les due date a couple of weeks later. You never know.

Not really looking to get back into the Off road thing per say. But who knows. I think there is more sand on the Cal side. How does it work over there. I thought you can't plate SXS like in AZ. I am thinking a Gas cart to start as it can always be used to get around the park. Does it have to be registered in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. We are excited.

I don't think ThanksGiving is going to work this year with Les due date a couple of weeks later. You never know.

Not really looking to get back into the Off road thing per say. But who knows. I think there is more sand on the Cal side. How does it work over there. I thought you can't plate SXS like in AZ. I am thinking a Gas cart to start as it can always be used to get around the park. Does it have to be registered in some way?
    your golden with either a gas or eclectric cart as long as it has head lights. No registration or anything else needed

you won't be able to run a sxs in the park. The storage units in the back are very close to the road and there is a way out to the road where you go a couple hundred yards to a ton of desert riding....The park dosent hassel you if you drive slow to the back exit

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    It's just like WWW.Hotboat.com. a great place to hang, good people and drama free.

Isn't Riverland where all the Asses hang out?

WMC

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Isn't Riverland where all the Asses hang out?
    Hmmm and a owl

Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    So the Steinberg's are joining the Riverland Crew. Bought a trailer yesterday a couple of doors down from the WMC's

Have a few questions.

TV and Internet what do you use?

We have Verizon for cell but service seemed a little sketchy yesterday

Ice/Supplies. Do you use the local store or do you go to town?

I figure we need a Cart right off the bat. The boat search will start shortly Don't tell the wife. She thinks we are waiting until spring

What else do we need to know.
    the main rule in the park is you can't "SAW" anything,... other than that, basic rules....