Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    If you need further information on Boat Insurance or any other Insurance product please call 661-253-1131 for a free consultation. Bianca is an expert in Marine Insurance. NRI has a expert agent for your specific Insurance needs . feel free to call. Have a nice day.

Thanks. Looking into gettin insurance but a lot of the insurance companies won't insure if over 30 years old.

It's insured through Geico at the moment. Not too bad a policy, I have the performance plus rider on it which covers the outdrive... you can get so much more stuff outside Ca. as far as insurance is concerned...so the boat is stored over yonder to fulfill the requirements of the policy....I think I will call them in the am to see if they carry the coverage mentioned...

Insurance question......

Quote Originally Posted by redheadbitch View Post
    Thanks. Looking into gettin insurance but a lot of the insurance companies won't insure if over 30 years old.
    The age is no problem. We provide insurance on many boats older than 30 years.

I don't know about your area, but my policy has a lay up period as those have mentioned. However if I want to take the boat out during the lay up period, I can call and get it insured for the dates I plan on using it at an additional cost.
    Best of both worlds, especially if I want to haul the boat somewhere warm!
    So many boats...so little time.