Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Niners!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patyacht View Post
    Just heard on ESPN that the fans set a new record of 131 db's. Jet taking off is only 120db's.

That place is crazy! It's a college type atmosphere there. Great fan support!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Wow they got spanked ��
    Spanked? My team forgot they were there to play football...not there to listen to the roar of the jet engines..or wait..those were the fans...btw my driver blew his engine....13 th place in the championship not a good start..good point over the weekend? I spent it with my parents and granddaughter..

Niners!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Spanked? My team forgot they were there to play football...not there to listen to the roar of the jet engines..or wait..those were the fans...btw my driver blew his engine....13 th place in the championship not a good start..good point over the weekend? I spent it with my parents and granddaughter..
    Did I read this correctly, 4 generations alive in your family, that's awesome!
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Did I read this correctly, 4 generations alive in your family, that's awesome!
    yup..I can't believe it either..and we have a grandson on the way...I thought it would suck being a Grandfather at 49..but it's been fun..I refuse to grow up..so my granddaughter and I get along just fine..it drives Shannon up the wall

Ok Grads. Were you one of the writers? LOL

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahaw...were-too-loud/
    So Seahawks 3-0 and Niners 0-3 and Noise was ??????? lol.
    SeaHawks 45 & Jax 17:
    Colts 27 & Niners 7. Not good for the Niners.
    Pat
    F-29 DCB

I'm sorry to say that the niners used up every bit of luck they had last year. Alex Smith sure looks good with Andy at the helm while that other guy, Harbaugh dumped Alex for, is not playing well enough to make the Raiders' roster.
    The best things in life aren't things!

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I'm sorry to say that the niners used up every bit of luck they had last year. Alex Smith sure looks good with Andy at the helm while that other guy, Harbaugh dumped Alex for, is not playing well enough to make the Raiders' roster.
    As much as hate to admit it, there might be some truth to this.

You really doubting the niners with them having there top 3 receivers out? Last year the key was almost every player stayed healthy all year. Need our players back and there need to be some adjustments made seems like they are trying some funky game plan that's not working, it will get fixed, go niners.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hye power View Post
    You really doubting the niners with them having there top 3 receivers out? Last year the key was almost every player stayed healthy all year. Need our players back and there need to be some adjustments made seems like they are trying some funky game plan that's not working, it will get fixed, go niners.
    I agree but that's just the offense. What about our top ranked defense. We got beat at home by Indy....I'm a little concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I agree but that's just the offense. What about our top ranked defense. We got beat at home by Indy....I'm a little concerned.
    Indy had the ball for 36 minutes, niners had it for 23. Defense stopped them a few times and the game didn't really get away from them until the end of the game, same with Seattle. I agree the whole team needs work but I think a few adjustments and key players coming back and our qb to stop playing mr rockstar posing nude for magazines and get his head back in the game and they will be fine.

Look at it this way the defense stats were the best while Alex smith was qb,why? Cause Alex would take 9 minutes to drive down the field and would control the game clock with the offense on the field( issue he had after all that they would get a field goal).