Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: havasu today

havasu today

Steve love you are representing the VIP shirt still! Next time we need to hook up and I will give you some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by shippingguy View Post
    Steve love you are representing the VIP shirt still! Next time we need to hook up and I will give you some cases.
    sorry to rush off yesterday...we had to get back to havasu to take care of stuff on the house...

dam your boat still looks better than new...anyway, good to see you, and hope to see again soon,,..

and thanks for the shirt.... it gets me lots of attention , people say "Hey, wHere did you get that shirt"

Enjoy life buddy....Steve
    Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 09-15-2013 at 07:29 AM.

attention whore test

attention

havasu today

Great pictures Steve.. Had a great time yesterday with you and Sue.

You left at the right time. Steve (Nordic) boat wouldn't start when we left, starter I think, had to tow it up to the ramp and tie it up. I had to give his whole crew a ride back down to havi
    ... 9 of us in my boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

[QUOTE=28eliminator;31036]Great pictures Steve.. Had a great time yesterday with you and Sue.

You left at the right time. Steve (Nordic) boat wouldn't start when we left, starter I think, had to tow it up to the ramp and tie it up. I had to give his whole crew a ride back down to havi
    ... 9 of us in my boat

[quote]

oh shit... not good.....he probley needs to fix that water leak

havasu today

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    sorry to rush off yesterday...we had to get back to havasu to take care of stuff on the house...

dam your boat still looks better than new...anyway, good to see you, and hope to see again soon,,..

and thanks for the shirt.... it gets me lots of attention , people say "Hey, wHere did you get that shirt"

Enjoy life buddy....Steve
    No worries we were heading back too. Thanks for the compliment. I will have to grab you a couple more shirts. Have a good one.