Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hotel/Condo in channel?

Whats the name of the newer hotel or condo that is in the channel on the north end of the channel. the one over by where In-n-out is kind of? I see it has a nice beach and it looks like you can leave your boat there overnight??

Thanks!
    MP

New?? Not new but ur talking about kings view.

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    New?? Not new but ur talking about kings view.
    Agreed not new......but the newest, even newer than the Heat Hotel which is right over/under the bridge on the island.

Unforgiven
    KINGSVIEW...great place to stay...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    KINGSVIEW...great place to stay...
    Is there a Kingsveiw North and South of the bridge? I never payed attention to what the one North is called.

North of the bridge last on the mainland side is kingsview condos. South of bridge on the mainland side is london bridge resort. On the island side south of the bridge is the heat and north of the bridge is private condos that the name slips my mind right now.

I think its the racquet club.

Hotel/Condo in channel?

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    North of the bridge last on the mainland side is kingsview condos. South of bridge on the mainland side is london bridge resort. On the island side south of the bridge is the heat and north of the bridge is private condos that the name slips my mind right now.
    Ok, I forgot the one where Kokomos is called LBR.
    CH3NO2

I used to love staying at the Kingsview until they started ticketing boats for overnight parking on the weekends. After two tickets and 300.00 later I said no more, and with no launch ramp it makes it a real PITA too.

Pretty cool staying in the channel but I’ll take a cove suite at the Nautical over Kingsview anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    I used to love staying at the Kingsview until they started ticketing boats for overnight parking on the weekends. After two tickets and 300.00 later I said no more, and with no launch ramp it makes it a real PITA too.

Pretty cool staying in the channel but I’ll take a cove suite at the Nautical over Kingsview anytime.

Such a great spot in the channel, and waking up in the morning overlooking the water is awesome, but I agree with you about the ramp and tickets. Also, the parking lot is small, and no boat parking. As nice as the views are, I think I'd rather stay at the islander, in a park model and use their private launch ramp.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk