Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sounds great good job

Starting your boat w/a hose on the trailer..???

Ok, for sound effects, PR's winning, Tis a close second with the blower surge and I can't get the one McRib posted to play.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Ok, for sound effects, PR's winning, Tis a close second with the blower surge and I can't get the one McRib posted to play.
    Really? :(

heres bails boat....

nother one

A bucket is better but only because it actually forces the water pump to suck all the water. Force feeding it with a hose and muffs is fine. I always tape up the low water pickups if it has dual pickups so it can't suck air.
    Where you have to be careful is two and three stage water pumps. They can generally suck more water than one garden hose can supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Hmm it wont play for me on mobile but open it in desktop mode if ur on ur phone and it will play.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    A bucket is better but only because it actually forces the water pump to suck all the water. Force feeding it with a hose and muffs is fine. I always tape up the low water pickups if it has dual pickups so it can't suck air.
    Where you have to be careful is two and three stage water pumps. They can generally suck more water than one garden hose can supply.
    It also helps if the particular shop you used in Havi has competent people that know which low water pickup to actually use. Because when they use the wrong one, the pump will fail shortly after you launch your boat. Then they will charge you to replace the pump, even though their tech said he used the wrong pickup But we won't use any names because this was a hypothetical story

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It also helps if the particular shop you used in Havi has competent people that know which low water pickup to actually use. Because when they use the wrong one, the pump will fail shortly after you launch your boat. Then they will charge you to replace the pump, even though their tech said he used the wrong pickup But we won't use any names because this was a hypothetical story
    hypothetical shit sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I bet your hypothetical scenario cost real dollars.