Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Who the F*#K is Tony Scaredalotta, and why would I want to listen to him on the radio.

BTW, if anybody ever sees a stuffed doll that looks like this, let me know. I will pay top dollar. I have one, but it is inflatable and the air keeps leaking out when I stick it with pins. I have had to resort to just kicking it around the pits, but that's getting old.

Tony Scarlata on Fox Sports 910 Phoenix 1:15 pm

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Who the F*#K is Tony Scaredalotta, and why would I want to listen to him on the radio.

BTW, if anybody ever sees a stuffed doll that looks like this, let me know. I will pay top dollar. I have one, but it is inflatable and the air keeps leaking out when I stick it with pins. I have had to resort to just kicking it around the pits, but that's getting old.

-------guru should be along any minute.
    CH3NO2

I fear no gaysians

Tony who?

Not 100% certain, but I think you would recognize him if you saw him, by the number of swingers hanging from his nutsack.

I kind of wonder if Wendi is the woman starting at :30 seconds in this video.

Last edited by gn7; 09-12-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Not 100% certain, but I think you would recognize him if you saw him, by the number of swingers hanging from his nutsack.
    :p
    CH3NO2

Wendi

I kind of wonder if Wendi is the woman starting at :30 seconds in this video.

Nope not me but this is

Damn girl, shouldn't that happy ass moment in your life be posted in the "winning" thread. I mean it doesn't get a whole lot better than having your pic taken with Mr. S.
    Not exactly the same as getting "landed" by WMC, but way up there on the LAM list.

That video is hilarious, who's the lady interviewing them?
    CH3NO2

That's wasn't so much an interview, and just ANOTHER of Tony's starry eyed nutswin,..... I mean, admirers, that had no clue who Tony is, or what he looked like. She just wanted his autograph and picture taken with him because he is Tony S. I think its a female thing. Maybe Wendi can explain the attraction to us