Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Any walk-in stores sell nice quality Flip-Flops..??

Sorry if this topic has been talked about before but.....................

I realize we can order everything online now but, are there any local stores in SoCal that have a nice size section of quality Flip-Flops? Not only for Havi/Parker trips, but for just lounging around the house, washing the cars, etc etc..??

Have a nice afternoon everyone.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post

I realize we can order everything online now but, are there any local stores in SoCal that have a nice size section of quality Flip-Flops? Not only for Havi/Parker trips, but for just lounging around the house, washing the cars, etc etc..??

When I buy flip flops, I always make a trip down to Jacks in Huntington Beach. They have a HUGE Selection. I live in flip flops and hate wearing regular shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post

Hey PR, I know you asked about SoCal, but the Turtle store at Nautical has a good selection. I've gotten a couple decent mark downs at close of season if your over that way in Oct/Nov.

Wendi

Any walk-in stores sell nice quality Flip-Flops..??

WMC wears CROC flip flops and they are the most comfortable flip flop he has ever had. They have very cool ones and they are good for your feet. He's tried them all.

Hey Pokey,

If you like Rainbow sandals they have a factory outlet right there in San Clemente with really good prices!

Not one of those strip mall Factory Outlets but the actual factory with an outlet in front.

Those guys have been very generous with our charity in San Clemente that helps the homeless get back to work and off the streets and I try to support them whenever possible

I'll be in San Clemente for a few days next week and looking forward to get a short break from the heat

I only buy flip flops from Tommy Bahamas....made well, use them for anything..I even launch the boat in them...have takes several cruises in the pair I have now.....I highly recommend them.....pictured are our sandals sitting on the white sands of Antigua last year when we were there with Princess...great cruise.....

Name:  412616_3824979064384_1274992525_3671443_1048711758_o.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  124.3 KB
    Last edited by Tishimself; 09-12-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Hey Pokey,

If you like Rainbow sandals they have a factory outlet right there in San Clemente with really good prices!

Not one of those strip mall Factory Outlets but the actual factory with an outlet in front.

Those guys have been very generous with our charity in San Clemente that helps the homeless get back to work and off the streets and I try to support them whenever possible

I'll be in San Clemente for a few days next week and looking forward to get a short break from the heat
    I agree! Damn good sandals and they last forever!

Surfside, Utility Board Shop, Frog House and Tilly's are typically where I go.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by redone76 View Post
    I agree! Damn good sandals and they last forever!
    Welcome redone76 to the new www.hotboat.com. Thanks for checking us out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I only buy flip flops from Tommy Bahamas....made well, use them for anything..I even launch the boat in them...have takes several cruises in the pair I have now.....I highly recommend them.....pictured are our sandals sitting on the white sands of Antigua last year when we were there with Princess...great cruise.....

Name:  412616_3824979064384_1274992525_3671443_1048711758_o.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  124.3 KB
    I didn't realize you had such small feet..........................or your wife such large ones