Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Wendi

Hey 2FF you flying the coup again

I hope you stay for a while your posts are great and you contribute content the members enjoy reading. No haters here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I hope you stay for a while your posts are great and you contribute content the members enjoy reading. No haters here.
    had to get a few layers of skin peel'd yesterday.... it was getting kinda thick....I think I need a hug

WMC
    Do you feel better now? lol

I could use a little havasu right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Do you feel better now? lol
    I found out that there a couple that really hate me, of corse I've never done anything to them...

then there are those that don't hate , hate me.... they just hate the thought of 2forcefull...lol.get it???

Wendi

Hey 2FF you flying the coup again

Hugs to you

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I found out that there a couple that really hate me, of corse I've never done anything to them...

then there are those that don't hate , hate me.... they just hate the thought of 2forcefull...lol.get it???
    Ah, don't worry about it,,,,they are the one's with the real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post

Holy bejesus man. Someone sent me that little love note. I believe what both of you said to be the truth. LOL