Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Facebook

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaZR View Post
    I hate Facebook. It's typically just a bunch of people telling me things about their day to day life that I really couldn't care less about.

Dipstick updated their status:
    Woo-hoo Starbucks Double mocha vanilla chai thai latte cappuccino venti.

I don't give a rat's ass, pour it on yourself for all I care.

Or posting ten thousand pictures of their kids. I don't give a shit how "cute" little Johnny looks in his new sailors outfit.

I was proud, for a while I had my friends list whittled down to just the THB crew.
    Very funny and true

Wendi
    Just like hotboat on FB please and thank you!!

For the last 6 years or so, I have had a highly political page on FB.......at one time I had 5500+ friends on FB. (even though FB only allows you 5000, I somehow ended up with that many...) I right now have 4800+ friends and am not taking on any new "friends unless I know them. Right now I have 500+ friend requests and I don't answer them. Being the staunch conservative that I am, people wanted to be plugged in to me and the conversations on my page....my page right now is kind of dormant, not a lot going on with it, at least not until the 2014 elections start to heat up...as for managing friends....if you say it, mean it. Stand by what you say. The whole nine degrees of separation thing is true. Don't put stuff up that your not sure about. And if someone pisses you off, defriend and block them. Easy as that. I get some folks that are these contrail idiots. I ban them on the spot. No time for that BS....LOL...hope this helps....<B>

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    For the last 6 years or so, I have had a highly political page on FB.......at one time I had 5500+ friends on FB. (even though FB only allows you 5000, I somehow ended up with that many...) I right now have 4800+ friends and am not taking on any new "friends unless I know them. Right now I have 500+ friend requests and I don't answer them. Being the staunch conservative that I am
    Hey, we drove threw Bakersfield around 2:00 Monday. We were kind in a hurry. Thought about you as we were passing by. Maybe next time.

GRADS
    www.facebook.com/grads

just tell me your screen name and I'll add you

4800+ friends? I couldn't imagine.

Just last week I trimmed mine from a little over 150 back down to 22.

I figure if I don't have your phone number and we talk regularly...or you're not a member of a boating group - we don't really need to keep up with each other's BS on FB.

PS: Wendi - I "liked" the HB page. HB should feel priviledged...I have only "liked" 3 pages ever. HB, Dave Ramsey, and Shiner Beer.
    Last edited by FormulaZR; 10-23-2013 at 12:13 AM.