Hybrid View

Makes me sad reading this... missed seeing Greg on the river this summer. He was such a nice guy and always made it a point to stop by our place in Parker to say hi if he knew we were there... and of course to give us a little show in his Spectra! Greg loved his boat! Congrats 78southwind! Take care of his baby!

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    Makes me sad reading this... missed seeing Greg on the river this summer. He was such a nice guy and always made it a point to stop by our place in Parker to say hi if he knew we were there... and of course to give us a little show in his Spectra! Greg loved his boat! Congrats 78southwind! Take care of his baby!
    Yep...Greg loved his boat... He use to kid with me saying he would take me for a ride and all it would cost me is $5 (it reminded me of the E-Tickets at Disneyland). It took me a while to decide to put this thread up. But in the end I think Greg would have enjoyed it. Greg was doing some repairs and up-grades to the boat when he passed so I am going to put her back together.