Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Or the second word in the name is Farm.
    Wow! Forgot all about that shit. That takes me back to high school days. Every chic seemed to have a bottle of that in their hand.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I usually enjoy chilled wine from a box while eating my well done ketchup smothered prime rib eaten off a paper plate with plastic utensils
    Awesome

Took the wife wine tasting yesterday and ate lunch on the pario, it was a cool 99 degrees and there were a few people who had wine with ice looked refreshing so had to try....

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Took the wife wine tasting yesterday and ate lunch on the pario, it was a cool 99 degrees and there were a few people who had wine with ice looked refreshing so had to try....
    We're giving you a hard time. I'm wine illiterate, so I really have no clue. I'm just happy to open the bottle and not break anything in the process

WESTERNAERO
    Yep, just messing around. My wife does the ice thing once in a while. You're fine.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Im not a big wine drinker but i have found that i like some wines with ice...is this a bad thing? Anyone else do it?
    I like Pinot Noir & Pinot Grigio on the rocks! Not a bad thing at all and it is very refreshing. Add some sprite and make it a spritzer!

Its all good.... Its all about fun i just cant get into the wine thing

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I like Pinot Noir & Pinot Grigio on the rocks! Not a bad thing at all and it is very refreshing. Add some sprite and make it a spritzer!
    Sprite? that's disgusting. ewwww.

GRADS
    I'm going to venture to say that I drink more wine than anyone else on this board. With that being said I say drink it how you like it. I personally think a glass of Chardonnay tastes much better cold with ice than it does warm. Again, drink what tastes good to you.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I'm going to venture to say that I drink more wine than anyone else on this board. With that being said I say drink it how you like it. I personally think a glass of Chardonnay tastes much better cold with ice than it does warm. Again, drink what tastes good to you.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I can totally picture you as a wine drinker