Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm thinking a little Goose might have enhanced your experience lol
    Or Tito's.

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Or Tito's.
    Speaking of Vodka. Went to a wedding Friday night with a beer and wine hosted bar. Well yours truly wanted Vodka. Problem is all they had was airplane Vodka. What the hell, can't be that bad can it? YES. YES it can be that bad. I'm pretty sure my head was gonna split wide open around 1am. I've never been hit in the head with a bat, I have been hit with various other items lol, but never a bat. I'm pretty sure the pain has to be about the same. My only mistake was not getting the name of this Vodka. So there is a chance that I could be hit in the head with a bat again in the future. No bueno.

Re: Richard Petty Experience

Was it this stuff. Lol. U gotta try Tito's. Its better then goose and half the price

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Was it this stuff. Lol. U gotta try Tito's. Its better then goose and half the price

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    My mind is suppressing Vodka labels right now. Guess the damage was worse than I thought lol. I like Tito's, but I like Chopin much, much better. Potato Vodka. No headaches ever from Chopin for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    My mind is suppressing Vodka labels right now. Guess the damage was worse than I thought lol. I like Tito's, but I like Chopin much, much better. Potato Vodka. No headaches ever from Chopin for me.
    Potato vodka give me a slight head ache. Vodka from grains im good to go. Titos is made from corn and leave no headache either. Its def the new ish.

You guys are talking about alcohol, I didn't have a drink like a week before I did this run, now after later that night I got hammered at Mandalay Bay, needed to unwind a bit.

Wendi

Richard Petty Experience

William and I did it at CA speedway. The night before was my uncles birthday we were on a party bus till 3 am and had to get up at 6 am to do this. WMC had a lot of gum in his mouth and did the fastest lap of the day I think 162 mph and I did a ride along 185 mph

139 is a solid number and just about the same speed danika runs every weekend.

I've got a plaque just like that hanging in my mancave.

Wendi

Richard Petty Experience

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I've got a plaque just like that hanging in my mancave.
    Our man cave is all NASCAR memorabilia