Thread: USC Game Day

USC Game Day

We had a good time yesterday at the SC game (we usually make a day of it).

Name:  USC_Excurison1.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  72.1 KB

We first went to the Farmers Fan Fest
    It's a pretty cool deal, they have all kinds of free giveaways (hats, bags & ect.) picture taking area usc, TV with other games on, USC Merchandise and Games with prizes (USC T-Shirts & ect.).

Name:  USC_Stadium.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  183.9 KBName:  Lisa_Football.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  131.5 KB

We then checked out the Ralph's Ultimate Tailgate Party. It just happened to be free (no receipt needed) for the first game. We had a bite to eat, had couple drinks and met a couple people.

If you spent $25 or more at Ralphs in the past week, make sure you stop by the "Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate Party" inside Farmers Fan Fest for free food and drinks. Every $25 spent on participating products gets you one entry. Any child under 16 can accompany an adult with a qualifying receipt. ($25 equals one entry, $50 equals two entries, etc. Items must be purchased in the same transaction.)

We then headed over the the IMAX at the Science Center to watch the Hubble 3D. It's about the Hubble Space Telescope repair mission. Btw...It's was pretty bitchen.

We then went to another Tailgate Party and then headed into the game. We spoke to USC Syco about his tailgate party which he said was going off. He is about four rows and 15 seats from our seats.

The game was pretty bad. SC just could not establish the run to set-up their passing game.

Name:  DSCN1898.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  107.9 KBName:  DSCN1899.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  110.2 KBName:  DSCN1906.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  82.3 KB

We always stay for the band which helps with traffic but we walk with them to the SC Campus after the game if USC looses. It's just something that we have been doing since the Paul Hackett days. I think it just helps with our spirits.

Name:  DSCN1910.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  48.6 KB
    Last edited by 78Southwind; 09-08-2013 at 02:52 PM.

WMC
    Looks like you guys had a fun time

Re: USC Game Day

Those are amazing seats. I love USC football. I'm a little jealous not going to lie. Hopefully I can make a couole games this year. Fight on

Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingFast View Post
    Those are amazing seats. I love USC football. I'm a little jealous not going to lie. Hopefully I can make a couole games this year. Fight on
    Thanks...we've had the seats for about 12 years (we are members of Cardinal and Gold). They're pretty much a family heirloom (I can't let them go since these seats are considered The Committee / Scholarship Club donation level now which is big money). I am going to be selling the next game against Boston if anyone is interested.

Re: USC Game Day

I would possibly be interested. I would like to see the stanford game or ucla game. I don't know how many more losses like last night I can stomach
    Last edited by SofaKingFast; 09-08-2013 at 11:57 PM.