Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pirates Deal in Parker.

I'll be there with the Schiada!

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    I'll be there with the Schiada!
    Awesome, I've been wanting to look at your boat in person after following the build thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Awesome, I've been wanting to look at your boat in person after following the build thread.
    Ill be at Billy B's river rockets show with the boat on the 21st of this month also. This show will have all the boats in the water as opposed to having them on the trailer like your traditional boat show. Should be a great time!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    Ill be at Billy B's river rockets show with the boat on the 21st of this month also. This show will have all the boats in the water as opposed to having them on the trailer like your traditional boat show. Should be a great time!
    William and I are going too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    You dont have to worry about being in the way last year a group of jets came up from the lower river and seriously cleaned house on all the V-Drives it was ugly . Maybe this year will be the year of the V-Drive ? Any chatter ?
    I was told all the fast jets came from Craigs list. I guess that was incorrect, they come from the lower river.
    Last edited by hoofy; 09-14-2013 at 09:14 PM.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    I was told all the fast jets came from Craigs list. I guess that was incorrect, the come from the lower river.
    wrong, all the fast jet boats DO come from Craigslist. They all go 140 MPH. Just ask the seller.